The Museum Ambassadors speakers bureau gives short presentations that introduce the Museum: who we are, our Collection, our current construction/renovation/expansion project, and ways to get involved with the Museum. A staff member, board member, or other speaker brings a PowerPoint presentation to your business or professional association, social club, community or senior center, etc. as a way to promote awareness of the Museum and its programs and to encourage support of WNC’s rich arts community.
There is no charge for Museum Ambassadors presentations, however donations are always appreciated!
To request a Museum Ambassadors presentation, please email Kristi McMillan, Adult Programs Manager, or call 828.253.3227 x122 at least one month prior to your desired date with the following information:
- Name of contact person
- Contact person’s email and/or telephone number
- Group name
- Address/location where presentation will take place
- Two possible dates and times for presentation
- Number of people in your group (minimum 10)
- Equipment provided (computer, projector, screen, microphone/PA, etc.)
- Equipment needed (computer, projector, screen, microphone/PA, etc.)
- Duration of presentation (20 minutes or 30 minutes, + Q&A)