Discussion Bound« Back to Events
Join our monthly book discussion where we read and discuss books that relate to artwork in our galleries. Moderated by a member of the Museum’s staff or a volunteer, we exchange ideas and learn about books, art and each other. Bring your copy of the book.
This month’s book:
Short Stories Selection:
- Black Elvis by Geoffrey Becker
- Winter Dreams by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Wake for Susan by Cormac McCarthy
- The Handsomest Drowned Man in the World by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- A Good Man is Hard to Find by Flannery O’Connor
Read in conjunction with Ralph Burns: A Persistence of Vision — Photographs 1972-2013.