“Make It Yours” Closing Weekend Celebration!« Back to Events
To celebrate the temporary closing of our 2 S. Pack Square location while it goes under construction, as well as our move to our new pop-up space “Asheville Art Museum On the Slope” at 175 Biltmore Avenue, we are hosting a Make It Yours Weekend October 28-30. The celebration includes extended hours, discounts on items in our Shop (20-75% off!), a Museum supplies sale, and hands-on art activities for kids and adults.
- Friday, October 28, 10:00 a.m.-8;00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 29, 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, October 30, 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Family-friendly activities include:
- “Coloring Lorna Halper” station on Friday, 10:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
- Sugar Skull Making for Kids on Saturday from 2:00-4:00 p.m.
- Anni Albers inspired jewelry-making table on Sunday 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.