Ask a Curator Day (Twitter)« Back to Events
Join us … and hundreds of museums across the world … for Ask a Curator Day! It’s a way to ask curators at museums representing a wide range of disciplines what their work is like, how their museum functions, what items are in their collections — whatever question comes to mind.
How can you participate?
- Log on to Twitter (if you don’t already have an account, it is easy to sign up)
- Follow the conversations by searching for the hashtag #askacurator
- Have a general question? Ask your question in the “what’s happening?” box, and be sure to include the hashtag #askacurator. (Remember, Twitter has a 140 character limit, so keep your questions concise!)
- Have a question for a specific museum? Ask your question, and include both #askacurator and the museum’s specific Twitter handle (e.g., the Asheville Art Museum’s is @ashevilleart). You can search for participating museums by clicking here.
- Have fun asking and learning!