Tours 3:00 – 6:30 p.m. | Reception 5:30 – 9:00 p.m.
We invite you to privately tour Downtown Asheville’s most stunning art-filled lofts and impressive architecture during the 2017 Urban Loft + Art Tour. Loft + gallery locations are different this year than in previous years!
We will also provide an update on the Museum’s construction project. Departing from the Museum On the Slope at 175 Biltmore Avenue (the former Foam & Fabric building), timed walking tours begin at 3:00 p.m. and continue every 15 minutes thereafter through 6:30 p.m. Walking tours last approximately 90 minutes. Please ask about our low-impact tour options to accommodate people with mobility concerns. At the conclusion of their tour, guests are invited to enjoy beverages and light hors d’oeuvres at an ongoing reception being held at the Slope from 5:30 – 9:00 p.m.
This year, we are also offering VIP Red Carpet options at 4:00 and 6:00 p.m. that include additional lofts, galleries + more (Museum members $70, non-members $75).
Thank you to the sponsors of the Urban Loft + Art Tour 2017:
- Mary G. Hagood – Courtyard Sponsor
- Carlton Edwards Architecture & Interior – Reception Sponsor
- The Real Estate Center
- Celine & Company Catering “On Broadway”
- Empyrean Arts
- Greenman Brewery
- Harmony Motors
- Mamacita’s Taqueria
- Metro Wines
- Vortex Doughnuts
ONLINE TICKET SALES HAVE CLOSED. You may purchase by calling 828.253.3227 or at the door.
- General: Museum members $50, non-members $55 — includes tour and reception
- VIP: Museum members $70, non-members $75 — includes additional lofts, galleries + more (time slots at 4:00 and 6:00 p.m. only)
* Please note: no refunds for purchased tickets. Tickets are not mailed — we will have a guest list at check-in.