We look forward to welcoming you to the Museum.
- Monday 11am–6pm
- Tuesday CLOSED
- Wednesday 11am–6pm
- Thursday 11am–9pm
- Friday 11am–6pm
- Saturday 11am–6pm
- Sunday 11am–6pm
- Always free for Museum Members and children under 6
- $15 general admission
- $13 adult discounted admission (senior 65+, groups)
- $10 student discounted admission (child 6–17, degree-seeking college students with valid ID)
- Pay-as-you-wish for WNC residents each first Wednesday 4–6pm
- Additional cost for ticketed special exhibitions
- Free for military and immediate family with valid ID (Armed Services Day through Labor Day)
The Museum does not have its own parking facility. There are several parking decks nearby, as well as metered and free street parking. For real-time information about city parking decks, click here. There are two accessible parking spaces on Pack Square, and two just south of Pack Square on Biltmore Avenue.
Help us conserve original artworks for future generations by not touching any objects in the galleries.
- Maintain a distance of at least 12 inches from artworks.
- Sketching or note-taking is allowed in the galleries with pencils.
- Leave extra bags and bulky items in our coat area or at the Welcome Desk.
- Food and drink are not allowed in the Museum except in designated areas.
- Limit phone conversations to our Atrium, Perspective Café, or sculpture terrace. Free WiFi is available; inquire at the Welcome Desk or café counter.
The Museum offers weekly public tours. Groups of 10 or more visitors may also schedule guided and self-guided tours with advance notice. Click here for information about pre-K–12 school tours, or here for college/university and adult tours.
Museum Members enjoy a variety of exciting benefits including unlimited free general admission to the Museum, the rooftop sculpture terrace, and Perspective Café, as well as a 10% discount in the café and Museum Store. Click here to join or renew online or at the Welcome Desk.
The Museum is a stunning, state-of-the-art venue to host unique business meetings, weddings, rehearsal dinners, conferences, or other events. Click here to learn more.
Except where noted, still photography is permitted for private, noncommercial use only. The use of flash, video cameras, tripods, and selfie sticks is not permitted. Click here to read our full photography policy.
Smile! We may be at work documenting Museum activities for educational and promotional materials.