Artful Trivia: Food, Drinks, and Entertainment – VIRTUAL
UPDATE 10/16/2020—CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS!
- Ruben Acurio
- Asha W.
- Elizabeth Pou
Do you love pub-quiz nights as much as we do? Then join us for this fun program! Test your knowledge of the art of entertainment: all things food, drink, and fun in American art, decorative arts, and studio craft. Chris McLain from Hi-Wire Brewing sets the mood with a tasting of their new Lo-Pitch Hazy IPA. Between rounds, artist duo Josh & Emily Copus collaborate to build a tablescape, and Chef Tony Franco of Food Experience broadcasts live from Perspective Café making savory and sweet fall favorites. Recruit your favorite trivia partner, brush up on your American arts and craft, and get ready to delight your taste buds.
Three Ways to Play!
- Make it a friendly competition among those at home with you. Keep track of your answers; correct responses are revealed between rounds. Download your score sheet.
- Play for prizes against other participants logging into Zoom. Submit your answers in real time through polls that appear on your screen (download a score sheet to keep track of your answers at home as well!). The winner will be announced Friday, October 16 on our website and social media.
- Play for prizes against other participants in Perspective Café. Follow along on the small screen, and submit your answers via our score sheet at the end of the evening. The winner will be announced Friday, October 16 on our website and social media. Make your Perspective Café reservation.
No matter which way to play you choose, remember to keep it clean: web searches and reference books not allowed!
- Pre-order your Lo-Pitch Hazy IPA from Hi-Wire Brewing for curbside pickup or delivery. (Pssst… Hi-Wire has lots of other great brews and cool merch, too!)
- Our friends at Perspective Café are ready to make your Third Thursday delicious either in-person or at home. Book a reservation now to play in the café and to watch Chef Tony Franco at work, or browse Perspective Café favorites, family-style specials, and to pre-order by Tuesday, October 13 for pickup. (Museum Members: Enter coupon code AAMMember at checkout to receive your 10% Member discount!)
- Get to know Josh Copus, and explore his unique ceramic tableware and sculpture, through his artist website.
- Emily Copus’s Carolina Flowers blends floral design, artistry, and community. Explore the flower farm and mercantile.
Each third Thursday, the Museum and community partners offer fun events for adults to socialize through interactive art-related activities, delicious drinks, and tasty treats. For more information or to add your name to our Third Thursday mailing list, click here to email us or call 828.253.3227 x121.