Craft Beer & Trivia – VIRTUAL
Update 5/22/2020—Congratulations winners!
- Ruben Acurio and Karen Milnes—TIE!
- Michelle Stempien
- Jessica Kay Ruhle
Do you miss your favorite watering hole and pub-quiz nights? Join the Museum and our friends at Burial Beer for this fun, free program! Test your knowledge of American art, craft, and beer. Between rounds, Assistant Curator Whitney Richardson highlights bar-themed items from our Collection, and local glassmaker Hayden Wilson and Burial Beer’s artist David Paul Seymour discuss their craft. Recruit your favorite trivia partner, brush up on your American art and craft, and delight your taste buds with Perspective Café at home.
Space is limited; to register, email Kristen Boddy, membership & Museum events manager, or call 828.253.3227 x117.
Two Ways to Play!
- Make it a friendly competition among those at home with you. Keep track of your answers; correct responses are revealed between rounds. Download your score sheet here.
- Play for prizes against other participants logging into Zoom. Submit your answers in real time through polls that appear on your screen (download a score sheet here to keep track of your answers at home as well!). The winner will be announced Friday, May 22 on our website and social media.
No matter which way to play you choose, remember to keep it clean: web searches and reference books not allowed!
- Order your favorite six-pack from Burial’s taproom for pickup or delivery. (Pssst… they’ve got kegs and cool merch, too!)
- Click here to browse Perspective Café favorites, family-style specials, and to pre-order by Wednesday, May 20. (Museum Members: Enter coupon code AAMMember at checkout to receive your 10% Member discount!)
- Get to know Hayden Wilson, explore his unique glass tableware and sculpture, and contact him to create your own tablescape through his artist website.
- Step into the fantasy worlds of David Paul Seymour’s album cover art, t-shirt designs, prints, and more on his artist website.
Presented in conjunction with Intersections in American Art, in partnership with Burial Beer and Perspective Café by Food Experience.
Each third Thursday, the Museum and community partners offer fun events for adults to socialize through interactive art-related activities, delicious drinks, and tasty treats. For more information or to add your name to our Third Thursday mailing list, click here to email us or call 828.253.3227 x121.
- Asheville Art Museum